Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Another Valentine's surprise?!!!

I was having my usual busy day when the doorbell rang! When I checked, it's the UPS guy delivering another box of flowers from Pro-Flowers (the online store where Ryan ordered my roses  for Valentine's Day).

I called Ryan to ask why he's giving me another one. He said he wasn't satisfied with the flowers delivered to me last Valentine's Day. It was supposed to be a combination of pink, red and white roses but they sent pink, red and yellow instead...so he sent a complaint email to Pro-Flowers on the night of Feb. 14. So here, I have another bunch of roses  and another box of chocolates from my loving husband!


I just love getting flowers! For me there is nothing better than having the doorbell ring and have someone outside with a bouquet of flowers! Love it --- It can truly brighten my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment